Retired DSA members should be aware of the following information pertaining to HR-218.
- Contact Captain Nancy Ridley: (240-508-7710) or email ( or ) to schedule a range date.
- Upon receiving a date and time, members must report to the training course on time.
- Members must bring: Unloaded Firearm, 60 rounds frangible ammunition (Lead Free), Holster, and if possible, Eye and Ear Protection
- Upon completion of range qualification, contact Nancy Ridgley to schedule a date to receive HR-218 card
- Tuition is Free, and members must obtain certification through the PGSO.
*Members must bring their own weapon, holster, ammunition, flashlight, ball cap, and eye and ear protection.